****Please ensure you apply for the correct sticker relevant to your campus of study**
Please apply with your name, mobile number and STUDENT EMAIL ADDRESS ONLY.
Parking on campus is only available in the designated car parks. Any vehicles parked illegally will be CLAMPED (€120 release fee). We reserve the right to provide your details to security if your vehicle is found to be illegally parked.
Your parking sticker lasts for the full academic year. Please only apply ONCE! You will be notified when your sticker is ready for collection!
Items required to collect your sticker:
- Tax Disc (a photo will suffice)*
- Current valid MIC Student ID*
*We cannot fulfill a parking sticker without these items and non-production of items will result in your order being cancelled.*
When parking on campus, please display a parking sticker.
This parking sticker is free of charge however please note the following:
- This sticker is designed to let security know you are an MIC student and as such are entitled to use the on campus parking facilities.
- Through the details you provide, the sticker also allows MISU to easily contact you if there's an issue with your vehicle and where it is parked.
- This sticker does not cover the cost of the €3.00 on campus car park (CARD ONLY) or on-street parking costs. Any student who parks in these locations is liable to pay the fees.
- The free on campus car parks are the Summerville Carpark and the Overflow Carpark. Spaces here are limited and first come first serve.